Tuesday, October 5, 2010

:: Boot talkin with ‘E’ ::

My maternal family has a ton of females.  And in some cases, yup, DRAMA.

But I want to show you an instance of pure luv and comedy.

Let me set the scene:  I’ve been looking for tall riding boots. Basic. Leather. Flats that I can rock home and work, dress ‘em or down. Keep in mind, I’m frugal and plain and sometimes a tad geriatric.

My cousin E has been trying to help me as my area is limited and she is in the “shopping” know. 

Check out today’s exchange:

boot talking with E

Is she a nut case or what?  Luv her

It’s nice to know when someone’s got your back.  Well I got yours!

Thanks for dropping in.

1 comment:

  1. LOL !.... so true it is nice to know when someone has your back. BTW, love the boots. Take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete