Sunday, September 26, 2010

Product Junkies Anonymous

I love hair products.  Lots of hair products. Elastics, flowers, creams, gels.  Luv ‘em!

P9220604

P9220606                                 here’s the drawer in the bathroom sink

P9130538

and under the sink (i save my empties, see)

P9130540P9220607

                                                   now the closet basket (for when I wear my mixtress hat)

P9220608

P9220628 P9220610

                                                       miscellaneous goods all over!

P9220613

P9220615

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                  and you remember these………………..yep, still got ‘em

You know what they say.  Knowing is half the battle…

How does this stuff accumulate so quickly?  It really needs order.

Needless to say, I’ve cut down on my spending to try and use up some of this stuff.  My goal is to get all the products down to one basket.

But I’m sure you’ll agree, it’s trial and error not that I want to spend so much money trying products.

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I’m searching for a simple hair regimen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Tiffany, and trailing right behind ya, on my way to PJA ..lol. But, You know I look at it like this everyone has something...some like to drink (not an opion), some like to smoke(not an opion), some like to collect hats, etc. I like to collect my hair products :)...what can I say(LOL)

    Thanks for sharing, take care

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete