Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Moptop Maven Miracle!

You’re all familiar with Moptop Maven, yes?

If not, go check her out - HERE and come right back, I’ll wait.

Well, a week or so ago she did a quick video giving BeeMine Curly Butter a 2nd chance, and she did some product layering.

And I said to myself……SELF, you should give that a go.

On clean, dry hair. I layered leave-in conditioner, followed by Argan Oil and then did my twist with Moe’s Magic.

And let me tell you, the gates opened and I heard music! My hair was the softest EVER!  Words can’t even explain, like BUTTAH, not only moisturized, soft, smooooooth, lovely.  It worked on Kya’s hair too and her curl pattern is completely different than mine.  My hair was moisturized for days and it has honestly never felt better.  I’m talking, just in time for the moisturizing Fall routine I was seeking!!!!!

Isn’t it amazing how things happen just in time :)

P.S. When I grabbed her links for up top, I noticed she’s hosting a giveaway NOW which closes on the 13th – for BeeMine Curly butter.  Just leave a comment on this post for a chance to win!  Wish me luck too, I just entered & I’m feeling lucky!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost done with my products and had bee mine in mind for my fall regimen..... This post def has me curious. I may have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear of your great results! I've been eyeballing bee mine products for a while...I may give them a go...best of luck w/ the contest....hope you win:)

    Take care.

    zainab1
    AuNaturale007.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete