Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Didja miss me?

I was on vacation (I wish).

Nah, I’ve been busy with everyday life.

I didn’t keep you guys posted, but I have been taking pictures and scanning in pictures, to get you all caught up.

Here goes -

There was the 5th grade graduation…my son Khari goes to middle school next year.  He is such a fun spirit (look at that cheeeeeeesy grin).  I hope the BS of middle school doesn’t weigh on him.

clip_image002

The 10 year Anniversary – (can’t believe we have only one recent photo together, can guess which one it is?)

Young Luv…

clip_image004

Newlywed Luv..

clip_image006

Getting old pictures online is tough, these are pictures of pictures, or scanned in, so the quality isn’t the bestest.

It’s been a roller coaster ride for 15 years (10 married).  A bit about us:

 

His

Hers

Type B Type A
Adventurous Homebody
Muslim education Catholic education
Big heart Huge Heart
Forgiving Stubborn

So there you have it, 15 years, 10 cars, 4 homes and 3 kids later…

Married Luv…

clip_image008

And the one thing I would do differently, the very one teeny tiny thing, is marry him sooner! I was dumb young and waited for a ring, when really all you need is luv. (Ok, that’s about as mushy as I get, in public).

What else, hmmm, only my birthday, (my 38th)!!!  Didn’t do much, I won my very first giveaway, I won the ones on the left in that photo, cuteness right!?  Think I’m gonna rock those with a big ol’ twist out and a pair of my favorite Lucky brand jeans (if you gots booty you must try the classic fit, at the semi-annual sale of course, regular prices are bananas)

Lastly, I’m working on my hairstory, that’s gonna be fun!  The throwback pictures, hilarity.

Did I redeem myself?  Sorting through pictures and trying to organize them is a humdinger.  Until next time.

Dueces!

2 comments:

  1. Gurl your smile is amazing. Beautiful family. I'm happy the earrings got to you just in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog. It is refreshing!!. You inspire me to be not so uptight...lol

    ReplyDelete