Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cartoon me

Earlier this month, I went to Cartoonme.com and loaded up this photo.

clip_image002

They turned it into this:

clip_image003

The loose twists were interpreted into a bomb short cut, LUVIT!!!!  All for the low low price $3.50 Euro well that’s $4.37 in dollars (according to my paypal account)

So worth it. I can’t wait to get a good twist out pic in the fall (why is it so difficult to like a picture of yourself?)

Let me know if you try it.

P.S. The Hubbs and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary on Wednesday (don’t do the math, we did everything @ss backwards) and I will be posting our not-so-sappy luv story.

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog!!! and 10 year anniversary!!! Wow... Come and visit sometime..

    XOXO
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where'd my comment go? Weird....anyway, hello Curly Gurly :) As I was saying when my comment disappeared...great photo of you above - and a fun cartoon character version! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for visiting Shine Your Light. So glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday tiff! I can't believe you got them just in time for your birthday. I'm happy you enjoyed them. Happy anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how cool is that!?! I totally want to try it!

    happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete