Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh me, Oh my!

A week has gone by and notta.  Bad bad blogger Tiffany.

Last week was a worldwind typhoon.  For serious.

My kid got a note home from school (missed assignments, lazy Bugger!)

My daughter's preschool had a fire Wednesday nite (no one was harmed), so I've been scrambling for childcare.

My work blocked Blogger, yes! Haters.  I only posted on breaks (fingers crossed behind back)

My hair was nothing short of a hot mess.  Trying to use up old product and create a wash n go (send tips, please)

But there was some good news!  I do believe in being positive...

My company made budget for 2009 so the employees will receive some profit sharing, YAY!!

With recent funding approved I have NuMeRouS marvelous ideas to share with photos! Yup Yup!

Stay Tuned, I'll have some good stuff here for your viewing pleasure just in time for weekend coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Any day with the phrase "profit sharing" is a good day :)

    ReplyDelete