Tuesday, April 27, 2010

House Project #1

I saw this and saved the photo to my "Like" folder.


So, when I saw a similar dresser at the Goodwill for $14.97, I jumped on it.  I forgot to take a before picture, so try to imagine, the entire dresser like the top drawer on the photo below:



Lavendar and White.  Doesn't exactly fit my home decor.  But with a little spray paint and a few knobs, I made this:



I grabbed that lil' lamp at the Goodwill too ($3.97).  No where to plug it into, but thats our lil secret, shhhh.



This is at the bottom of our stairs, I need another can of spray paint to finish the inside of that first drawer but I was DYING to bring it in the house!!! 

The photos above it are coming down (oneday) and I'm thinking a mirror to go above it.  But thats waaaaaaaaay down on the list.  Who would've thunk right? 

I'm telling you, the Goodwill and a couple cans of spray paint are my new besties.

What do you think?  To see more inspiration check out these sets of sisters, they are both GURUS

No comments:

Post a Comment